[program-l] Re: Python, Coding a Simple GUI?

  • From: "Stefan Moisei" <vortex37@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 23:00:20 +0300

http://hg.qwitter-client.net/gui_components/

-----Original Message----- From: Lubos Pintes
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 6:19 PM
To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [program-l] Re: Python, Coding a Simple GUI?

And yet again, where I can find "GUI-components moduel by Christopher Toth."

DÅa 23. 9. 2012 23:06 R Dinger wrote / napÃsal(a):
Hi Al,

Building an interactive command shell interface (text only) may be easier
than a GUI if
your problem can be structured as an interactive session of commands.  If
you are
interested, look at the cmd module in the Python standard library it
provides the infrastructure to provide such an interface.

Richard