[program-l] Re: Python, Coding a Simple GUI?

  • From: Lubos Pintes <lubos.pintes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 17:18:36 +0200

Please, where I can find "Q's GUI module"?
Thank

DÅa 22. 9. 2012 2:39 Littlefield, Tyler wrote / napÃsal(a):
I recommend avoiding layout by code. the GUI module Q wrote is pretty cool, but learn WXPython for now, then dive into Q's gui module. I recommend grabbing the executable, since there is compiling that needs to be done and I don't know if pip can correctly compile stuff on windows. HTH.
On 9/21/2012 5:41 PM, Al Puzzuoli wrote:
Hi everyone,

just wondering how to get started in terms of learning to create simple, Windows based GUIs? I've seen reference to WXPython, I assume I should grab that, but I've also seen people talking about something called LBX, as well as the GUI-components moduel by Christopher Toth.
So, where should I begin?
Thanks,

Al