[program-l] Re: PPT: Can I

  • From: Dorene Cornwell <dorenefc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 14:12:24 -0700

Hi Jim and all

JAWS help once you are inside Powerpoint is not a bad place to start.
I can try to write more later but am in a hurry now.

There is a Blind Office users list I think that will be faster than
what I can come up with.

Sorry to hear about the security issues with blogs at your site. To be
honest, since so much tech support for accessibility software in my
experience depends as much on networking with other blind users as on
whatever the professionals can do that I MIGHT think to make a
reasonable accommodations request for an exception to the policy. But
in the US or at least in WA there would also be public records issues
about what government employees do with their time so maybe I
shouldn't second guess....

My blog is more the second category of stuff than the first, about
using Powerpoint. I can look through and email you an item or two
offlist and just make a guess about things that might be helpful but
again it may be tomorrow before I get to this.

DoreneC