[program-l] Re: PPT: Can I

  • From: Katherine Moss <Katherine.Moss@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 21:10:13 +0000

I know a little bit.  For pictures, ensure that you know what the images are
beforehand for obvious reasons, but it is easy to place them on your
presentation with the size and position menu.  Make sure that it is the width
of your placeholder, and you should be good.  Have someone check your
measurements, but you should be good.  Adding sounds for each slide, I forget
where that is, but I could find it for you.  Also, a tip for creating
presentations is not to move around once you hit your placeholder, or else you
could be putting text in the totally wrong place.  I have only done simple
presentations, but I am learning as the need arises to create more difficult
schemes as well.