[program-l] Re: OutLook 2007 and JFW scripts

  • From: "J. R. Westmoreland" <jr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 10:02:56 -0600

While there are some issues ...
First, what version of jaws are you running? Version 10 and later are not as
bad as earlier versions.
What issues are you having that you feel aren't being addressed by the
standard scripts?

I have been using outlook 2007 for three years now and while there are some
issues that really bother me, in general, it works pretty well.

Feel free to write me off list if you feel that this will go a bit far
afield and not be of interest to the rest of the list.

Best,
J. R.