[program-l] OutLook 2007 and JFW scripts

  • From: "Lafond, Eileen" <Eileen.Lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 08:58:01 -0700

Hi,
I think that this is really a programming question!

Does anyone know if there are any JFW scripts that anyone has written outside
of the ones that come with OutLook 2007?  The ones that come with it are very
limited and it is a very difficult application to begin with so I would be very
grateful if anyone can tel me of any extra scripts that have been written.

Thanks,