[program-l] Re: Homer .net with visual basic .net: using some of the folder dialogs

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 09:00:40 -0400

In the god forsakened Java world, we use the Camel convention where
prefixing field names with the primative data type might not be the best
approach. E.G. Let's say we have an integer field, assuming the
Hungarian style the field would be prefixed with the lower case i....
However in Camel objects are also prefixed with a lower case letter, so
obeying the rules of the convention we could have innerClass as a valid
name.

...just more mud in the water.

J.