[program-l] Re: Homer .net with visual basic .net: using some of the folder dialogs

  • From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 04:50:21 +0530

Hi Jamal,
<snip
"By convention, HomerJax variable names use lower case prefixes to
indicate the data type:  s for string, i for integer, n for floating
point number, l for list, d for dictionary, and o for other COM object."
PL] I see what you mean. I missed that portion of the documentation since I
searched for the method name and tried working out its syntax. I ama also
spoiled by Microsoft's superb documentation so I tend to expect all other
documentation in the same level of detail. <chuckle

I am finding homer .net very useful since  I can now add controls as I like
without messing about with forms and doing all that positioning math.

Pranav