[program-l] Re: Apache/linux server dynamically changing file/folder permissions?

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 16:37:44 +0200

Windows explorer won't even let me name a file .htaccess on this development
machine, and, just handled rename, etc. in fileZilla, and it seemed to work
alright, but, yes, see cmd.exe handles use of file name.htaccess alright, etc.,
and, am not even running IIS on this machine at this stage.

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA