[procps] merging

  • From: Karel Zak <kzak@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: procps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 11:15:05 +0200

On Tue, May 01, 2012 at 03:29:54PM +0200, Sami Kerola wrote:
> On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 15:03, Craig Small <csmall-procps@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> So how about merging after release?
> You are right, sticking to plan is good idea. I will leave the psmisc
> merge branch as-is till the 3.3.4 is released. Even if the branch is
> not completely done there are few things which will ease incoming
> merger somewhat.

BTW, Lennart and Kay reminded the old idea "merge it into util-linux"
to safe time and effort with infrastructure and project maintenance
:-)

 http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2012-May/167028.html

(Please, don't take it personally, it's just idea, nothing other:-)

    Karel

--
 Karel Zak  <kzak@xxxxxxxxxx>
 http://karelzak.blogspot.com