[pradjs] Re: PRA- the bare essentials

  • From: Dave <recoveringmale@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PRA DJ's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:36:54 -0800

I would personally have no problem letting the phone go. I haven't once had
anyone call in during my show, and it would probably be a bit distracting
even if it they did. I usually stress the IM as a means of making requests.

--
~Dave

Nie'se schlect sim'wa.

Wouldn't it be much worse if life _were_ fair, and all the terrible
things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I
take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the
universe.
                               -Marcus Cole, Babylon 5