[pradjs] Re: PRA- the bare essentials

  • From: Noah Twining <noahtwining@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: recoveringmale@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:48:35 -0800

Everyone,

  I didnt even know the phone worked honestly, so it should probably get the
boot.  The smallest PO boxes are super tiny just to keep in mind.  Is there
a way to get mail at the active space building?  Still a buck 80 a year is
not much.  I forgot to pay this months which is a total bummer and I
apologize, I will do it today when I go in to do my show.  I have a few
questions though:

What is constant contact?  I dont get it, isnt the internet constant
contact?
How many people pay using Spotlight?  I always use cashola.
What purpose is the server doing?  If we have a streaming service
(shoutcast) then what does the server function as?

Maybe everyone can throw an extra 5 bucks next months as a sort of christmas
gift to the PRA account for overdraft bufferage.

Noah Genda