[pradjs] 6-8 channel board/mixer needed for 1-2 weeks

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 15:17:42 -0700

I sent out an email a couple of weeks ago.

PRA needs our main on-air board fixed, but I don't want to shut down
PRA for 1-2 weeks while the current board gets fixed.

So, we need a Mackie/Behringer/any 6-8 channel mixing board to fill in.

Anyone have one or know someone who has one?? Anyone friends with
someone who works at a gear store??

Someone stole the replacement we had, and it'll cost more to rent one
than fix the current board.

Please help us, we really could use the help!!!

Mike