[pradjs] PPN2011 was a success!!!

  • From: Mike Jedlicka <mikejedlicka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 14:44:44 -0700

After 30+ hours Saffron & I volunteered Fri-Sun, I'm happy to announce
PPN was a great success!!!  It was really important to get our name
out in the public eye, and we talked to many new prospective djs.

Thanks to the volunteers who showed up to help us out:
Jason & Karl
Miles
Kevin

All the podcasts are up on our events podcast page, here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/PRAevents  (please pass around the link!!)

To all of the djs who missed your show due to our streaming, feel free
to write me if you'd like to make up your show this week in an open
timeslot.

Best...

Mike