[pr0k] Re: Also...

  • From: Nicholas Stephens <Nicholas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 11:26:25 +0100

>And as for having a go at Seaman - We never would have got through if it
>hadn't been for him!  Seaman played the best I've seen him play for years!

Only because the ball randomly bounced off his big flapping hands as he was
trying to flag down a bus so he could go and pick up his pension.

Anyway, even if they did hold up the ball, Enlgand were still incapable of
launching any kind of cohesive assaults on the goal with an extra man.

They were just outclassed.

I'm happy they lost to Brazil and not a team like Argentina.