[pr0k] Also...

  • From: Andy Burrows <Andy.Burrows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 08:47:08 +0100

Somebody, somewhere, is promoting the fact that Acregate is supporting
Deluge...  I've already had this today in my inbox from the girl I met =
at
the club in Manchester:

"i see your band are playing the monro in july. i might try come to =
that if
i have any money and could find anyone to come with me. sounds like =
fun."

I have NO IDEA who is doing it though, because the only people who know =
are
you guys and the band.  I mean, I'm not pissed off, I'd just really =
like to
see it... :)

This is the band we're supporting...  This was in a e-mail from
www.assemblylinemusic.com - Brilliant place for cheap =
emo/hardcore/punk/sXe
stuff.

"DELUGE - 'Spot in The Shadow' CD (Tolerance)... =A38.00
Deluge is a Texel/Netherlands based hardcore band. The band plays an
energetic mix of old- and newschool hardcore. Heavy and fast =
guitar-riffs
are in perfect harmony with the melodic piano-parts that colors each =
song.
Deluge is trying to cross the border without losing the anger of =
hardcore.
Influences from bands like Madball, NOFX, Shai hulud and Snapcase =
become
one and create their own dynamic sound. Don't expect tough-guy or =
straight
edge lyrics, simply because they're not. Most of them are personal or =
have
to deal with the individualization of humanity (and what's connected =
with
that), but also with hardcore itself."

Is anybody awake yet?