[powerdot] Re: Minimal file (problems with getting correct layouts with TexLive)

  • From: Yogeshwarsing Calleecharan <yogeshwarsing.calleecharan@xxxxxx>
  • To: "powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 11:25:24 +0100

Thank you Patrice for this information. I mistakenly called you Fabrice in my earlier email. My apologies (Fabrice c'est un prenom masculin mais patrice est peut etre considere comme un penom mixte)

Best Regards,
yogeshwarsing

On 12/30/2011 10:15 AM, Patrice MÉGRET wrote:
Dear Yogeshwarsing,

'Variable Page Size' is an options inside Ghostview when using 'convert' with
pdfwrite (which uses ps2pdf)

You can also directly use ps2pdf YYY.ps  YYY.pdf to get the correct result.

Best regards,

Patrice