[phpa] Re: key for subdomains

  • From: "Rickard Andersson" <arpen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 18:34:26 +0200

> PHPA works on PHP input rather than output, so you can use ob_gzhandler
just
> as you would without PHPA. You might want to consider using mod_gzip as a
> more general solution for output compression though.

What advantages are there with using mod_gzip instead of the very
comfortable built in ob_gzhandler? I understand that mod_gzip will compress
all output and not just php generated documents, but are there other
advantages?

I know this question is a bit "off topic", but perhaps you could enlighten
me.

Regards
Rickard Andersson
arpen at home dot se