[phpa] Re: Release 1.1 available and 1.1p1 release

  • From: Tom Duffey <tduffey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 13:17:00 -0500

PHP Accelerator wrote:

>Hi Jamie,
>
>>i'd have worked on the port if i had the source code... bit difficult
>>without it :o)
>>

>That's true enough ;-) But you were more keen on the next generation of
>performance enhancements if I remember <g>  Anyway, we'll sort out a port
>soon.

What if you put the source in CVS and then the people interested in the
FreeBSD port could work together?  It sounds like you're looking for a
single person to handle the port and future updates, but I'm afraid I do
not have enough time right now to be that person.  Or maybe on of the
others has more time to dedicate to this?

- Tom