[phpa] Re: Administration Tool

  • From: Monte Ohrt <monte@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 12:07:07 -0600

In my case with Zend Cache, I have found the stats interface to be a
lifesaver when trying to debug a problem or see what files to exclude
from being cached. But you're right, once things are setup right and
working as expected, the stats are pretty much never touched again. So I
guess it is used more as a debugger/setup tool than a stats tool.

Monte Ohrt <monte@xxxxxxxx>
http://www.ispi.net/