[phoenixchorale] Re: Phoenix Promo

  • From: "Margaret Roman" <teragram@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <phoenixchorale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 17:41:18 -0400

Hi Sally,
Perhaps all stones have not yet been turned in this matter.  Does your
new-found old friend sing?  Is he a bass perchance?  Could he possibly  come
up  to see you instead on Thursdays? Then, you could both be part of
Phoenix?
Not able to solve my own dilemma, I'm nevertheless happy to take on
another's!
Just a thought,
Margaret R

  _____