Re: [PCWorks] monitor problem

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 23:33:59 -0500

Sure, it's not like it's going to get any better. ;-)

Is this a CRT or LCD monitor?

Video card problems can cause some oddball things to appear on
a monitor's screen, so keep that in mind.  I had the video RAM
on my video card go bad a while back and while it did not have
that exact problem, it did do other "odd" things.  You should
probably try and swap a monitor now just to be sure the problem
goes away.  That way you'll know for sure if it's the monitor.
-Clint

God Bless,
Clint Hamilton, Owner
www.OrpheusComputing.com