Re: [PCWorks] Windows Media player

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 03:22:23 -0500

You mean you needed a special player for the "273k" link for
WXYZ at http://wwitv.com/portal.htm?  If so, what was the
player?

I don't know why it would be playing sitcoms, unless that's
what WXYZ is airing at the time.  When I was at their website
it was the local news.
-Clint

God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner