Re: [PCWorks] Windows Media player

  • From: "Vern" <r60slash5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 23:40:33 -0700

Hugh,

On the chooseandwatch.com  I went to the Discovery Channel and I could watch
episodes of Myth Busters but I don't think it was live tv.

But the thing I did notice was I could only watch the channels that used IE
and not the ones that used WMP.

Vern

Guns don't kill people. Drivers with cellphones do.