Re: [PCWorks] Question on spyware.

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin-OrpheusComputing.com & ComputersCustomBuilt.com" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 07:43:45 -0600

You can't contact them.  They have forums, and they force their
users to use the forums and they don't care what goes on or
what is said there.  You have to do a whois on their domain and
contact using that address.  domains[at]lavasoft.com .  I
recommend everyone email them and "tell them how you feel"
about them dropping the best version and forcing users to use a
version that doesn't work.
-Clint

God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner