Re: [PCWorks] Need recommendation for a router

  • From: Vern <r60slash5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 18:40:35 -0700

So perhaps this would be better?

<http://www.amazon.com/gp/r.html?R=2IUUDJQJ93AZH&C=1F8KWSPLZ2EF0&H=XAH2UB880VBUBEHEMRYFGAC0LAGA&T=C&U=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fdp%2FB0014J07R2%2Fref%3Dpe_53930_14235320_pe_vfe_d8>

*Linksys by Cisco WRT54G2 Wireless-G Broadband Router*
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/r.html?R=2IUUDJQJ93AZH&C=1F8KWSPLZ2EF0&H=XAH2UB880VBUBEHEMRYFGAC0LAGA&T=C&U=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fdp%2FB0014J07R2%2Fref%3Dpe_53930_14235320_pe_vfe_d8>

by Linksys
Average customer review:3.1

*List Price:* $66.99
*Price:* *$44.99*
*You Save:* $22.00 (33%)

It is 4 star whereas the Dlink is 3 star rated.

<http://www.amazon.com/gp/r.html?R=2IUUDJQJ93AZH&C=1F8KWSPLZ2EF0&H=WFHL9GPGVJTBVYLTBSJMUJ5S2HAA&T=C&U=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fdp%2FB000QD7B6W%2Fref%3Dpe_53930_14235320_pe_vfe_d1>

*D-Link Wireless DIR-615 N Router, 4-Port 10/100 Switch, 2 Antennas,
Draft 802.11n*
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/r.html?R=2IUUDJQJ93AZH&C=1F8KWSPLZ2EF0&H=WFHL9GPGVJTBVYLTBSJMUJ5S2HAA&T=C&U=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fdp%2FB000QD7B6W%2Fref%3Dpe_53930_14235320_pe_vfe_d1>

by D-Link
Average customer review:3.1