Re: [PCWorks] Latest MS XP update disabled my internet connection

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 05:53:41 -0500

(Please remember to change the subject line to something
appropriate. ;-)  I changed it).

Ah, I understand.  If you're on XP SP2, you can d'load it here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=ed989a33-7a9e-4423-93a8-b38907467cdf&displaylang=en

But I woudn't install it unless you're SURE if you need it.
-Clint

God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner
http://www.OrpheusComputing.com