Re: [PCWorks] Change of email address

  • From: "Harold B." <haroldbraun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 13:46:02 -0400

How sad that you have to go through that big expense; I especially would not
be comfortable with that. But I guess it is all a trade-off; that's what
happens when you live where there are more trees than people. On the other
hand, in this area we probably are taxed more here than in any other place
in the country. And I'm sure our easy availability of services in NYC is all
offset by our phenomenal rents and high cost of real estate. --- Harold