Re: [PCWorks] Change of email address

  • From: Peter Kaulback <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 23:06:54 -0400

Harold, you are not the last American dial up user. A recent report
showed that about 10% of Americans continue to use dial up while another
60% use broadband which is way better than up here in Canada.

I just found out how much I will have to pay to get broadband installed:
$2000.00+. The plus being the unknown of having a 90 foot high tower, I
might need another 5 or 10 feet which tips the scales another $1000.00!
For that much I'm just going to offer them space for a 400 foot tower in
exchange for access ;)

Or better yet wait another 4 years to see what else comes up...

Peter Kaulback