[pcweenies] PCW Toon Mailer: #1360

  • From: Krishna Sadasivam <pcweenies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcweenies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 09:25:46 -0400

Pre-orders for PC Weenies: Rebootus Maximus are happening at a very brisk pace. I’d like to extend a very warm thanks to everyone who has already pre-ordered their copies. It really does mean a lot to me. It’s taken me a very long time to get to this point, so I’m vested in making the book the best it can possibly be.

It’s really exciting to get orders from PCW fans all over the world. Aarti and I are both really blown away by how supportive and cool PCW readers are. You guys and gals rock! :)

I’m awaiting the prototype sample of the book right now, which should arrive here in roughly two weeks. Once that’s been reviewed and I give the printer the go-ahead, copies will arrive at my doorstep a month-and-a-half later. So, mid-August is where I’m tentatively putting the shipping date.

I will start taking more guest-star orders in the next week or so, once my spring academic quarter is officially over – so if you want in, just let me know.  :)

Thanks again for your tremendous support!

-Krishna

Krishna M. Sadasivam
Cartoonist, The PC Weenies
Check out my semi-autobiographical comic, too!
Follow me on Twitter: kms007