[pcweenies] PCW Toon Mailer: #1361

  • From: Krishna Sadasivam <pcweenies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcweenies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 08:41:17 -0400

Today's comic concludes the "Camping Trip" storyline - it was really nice for me to take the characters in a new direction. I hope you've enjoyed

the change of pace.

I'm now ready to focus my energies on writing comics on topical tech topics, and (of course) Bob's impending job at Footle.

I can't end this e-mail without thanking all the folks who have pre- ordered "PC Weenies: Rebootus Maximus" so far.

Aarti and I were blown away by the number of pre-orders. Artist Editions are still available (but going fast), so if you're interested in getting one,
don't wait too long. ;)

Link for pre-orders: http://pcweenies.com/pc-weenies-books/

Thanks for your support!

-Krishna

Krishna M. Sadasivam
Cartoonist, The PC Weenies
www.pcweenies.com
Check out my semi-autobiographical comic, too!
www.uncubedthecomic.com
Follow me on Twitter: kms007

JPEG image