[pcweenies] PCW Toon Mailer: #1359

  • From: Krishna Sadasivam <pcweenies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcweenies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 12:34:39 -0400

After 10+ long years, I am proud to announce the impending arrival of the first-ever PC Weenies book: Rebootus Maximus! The files have been sent to the printer after months of arduous work.

The PC Weenies: Rebootus Maximus Pre-Order page is now open for business! (link: http://pcweenies.com/pc-weenies-books/ )

The first 100 Artist Edition orders of PCW: Rebootus Maximus, receive:

  • PCW: Rebootus Maximus, full-color inside and out, First Printing, individually stamped and numbered.
  • an autographed sketch in your book
  • The PC Weenies / UNcubed Sampler #1 (First Printing) (a $5.00 value)

The first 200 Artist Edition orders receive:

  • PCW: Rebootus Maximus, full-color inside and out, First Printing
  • an autographed sketch in your book
  • The PC Weenies / UNcubed Sampler #1 (First Printing) (a $5.00 value)

You can also order the regular edition. More details on the new Pre-Order page. As always, thanks for your support!

Enjoy the latest 'toon!

Stay 'tooned! :)

-Krishna

Krishna M. Sadasivam
Cartoonist, The PC Weenies
Check out my semi-autobiographical comic, too!
Follow me on Twitter: kms007

Awww, Snap!