[pcweenies] PCW Toon Mailer: #1358

  • From: Krishna Sadasivam <pcweenies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcweenies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 07:39:54 -0400

This week I'm finalizing a few details on the books I hope to have on sale by late August. The prototype of the PC Weenies / UNcubed sampler arrived at my place Monday evening. This particular comic features highlights from both PC Weenies and UNcubed, and is targeted towards new fans. More information

on how you can order yours should be up in the next few weeks.

Here's a peek at the comic so far:

http://pcweenies.com/2009/06/09/pcw-uncubed-sampler-prototype-in-da-house/

The other book I'm working on is the PC Weenies trade paperback. Both the Sampler and Trade paperback will be available at the end of August, and details on pricing and how you can order will come out in the next few weeks. I'm really excited at the opportunity of FINALLY having books in print, and
I think you will be very pleased with them as well.

Enjoy today's 'toon :)

-Krishna

P.S.: If you’re in the Chelsea, Michigan area, be sure to check out Kids Read Comics! this weekend. Lots of GREAT artists, hands-on workshops, panels and presentations, and an opportunity to have kids’ portfolios reviewed. It promises to be an outstanding event.

Link: http://www.kidsreadcomics.org

Krishna M. Sadasivam
Cartoonist, The PC Weenies
www.pcweenies.com
Check out my semi-autobiographical comic, too!
www.uncubedthecomic.com
Follow me on Twitter: kms007

JPEG image