-=PCTechTalk=- getting disconnected on dial up connection

  • From: poppy0206@xxxxxxx
  • To: PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 20:28:33 -0400

Hi everyone,

This is cristy from my old aol account.  I cannot stay online on my earthlink
account for some reason.  I called them and checked and tried different dial up
phone numbers, they said they all checked out fine.  I would sign on and be
knocked off in ten seconds.  Im on now on earthlink, so far so good.  What
seems to be happening is when I try to open "outlook express" to read my email
is when I get bumped off.  I never had a problem with this before.  Any
suggestions?  I can read my aol email, no problem but opening outlook to read
other mail results in disconnection.  This is something new, was working fine
before.

thanks,
christy