-=PCTechTalk=- Re: wireless connection - not staying connected

  • From: "Don Wilcox" <Dwilcox3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:43:18 -0400

It would have been installed as part of the installation process.  There was
not, that I remember, an opportunity to decline the installation.  Once your
installation was completed, if you try to use the Windows utility to perform
certain functions it will tell you that a different product was used install
your network devices and will ask if you want to run the wizard so the
Windows utility can do the requested task.

If you don't find the utility or can not determine that the utility was used
for the installation, I would suggest uninstalling all network device
drivers and physically remove the devices from the computer in question.
Then reinstall, paying particular attention to the details in the product
literature and the installtion process prompts.  Specifically, do not
install or connect anything until instructed to do so by the installation
process.

Don