-=PCTechTalk=- Re: wallpaper and screensaver

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 20:09:14 -0800

Hi Jo Ann,
right click on any image and choose save as wallpaper.

You can also select photos form the desktop
right click on a blank place on your desktop
click on the "Properties"> Desktop tab>
Browse  for the images

If you look in XP help and "screensaver" you will find the instructions to
set the photos as a slide show.

http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member

On 06/01/2004 at 10:56 PM Jo Ann Weaver wrote:

I have a new screensaver that I got for Christmas. I really like the
pictures and would like to also use them for wallpaper as I can some of my
other screensavers, but don't see any way to do it. Does anyone know how I
could? Running XP Home if that helps.
Jo Ann