-=PCTechTalk=- Re: wallpaper and screensaver

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 23:55:06 -0500

hmm... never heard of those file extensions. They're obviously not anything of
the ordinary. One other suggestion, maybe, is to find a screensaver creation
program, that maybe will make you sort of "unpack" the screen saver you have. I
know nothing about coding, so I can't even say if that's possible. Wish I'd be
able to give you a better answer.
::: Troth :::
ICQ: 1717439
MSN: SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx