-=PCTechTalk=- Re: update backweb error message

  • From: Hotredlips779928@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 11:48:30 EDT

In a message dated 4/13/2003 11:38:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lailoken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> hey cristy... have you thoroughly scanned with ad-aware and spybot search &
> destroy?  if not, I would suggest that you do...
>
> as for your pop-up ads, do these occur only when you are surfing the web or
> do you get them even without your web browser open?

Hi,  I have ad-aware that I got on the net and have used that.  I do not have
spybot search and destroy, is that avail for d/l from the net?  I also looked
in my regiedit for backweb, that program..

I will have to notice , I know it happens when I am using yahoo messanger.  I
am on aol otherwise.  I will notice when they start popping up.

thanks,christy