-=PCTechTalk=- Re: update backweb error message

  • From: "suzanne" <lailoken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 11:21:51 -0500

here again is the link for spybot  http://security.kolla.de/  I have found
that it will find things that ad-aware does not, and visa versa.

I am unfamiliar with both AOL and yahoo messenger - haven't used that one
for years now... so maybe someone else more experienced with it can help or
maybe you should consider using a pop-up stopper?

if you go to the archives for this tech group
//www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/  and do a search on pop-up
stoppers, you will find a wealth of information on different programmes that
members of this group use.

good luck!

~s

----- From: <Hotredlips779928@xxxxxxx>