-=PCTechTalk=- Re: program for cookies

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 14:03:27 -0400

Do you actually USE the Luna theme?  Deleting it has absolutely no ill
effect on your computer, operating system or installed software.

Before I unsubbed the support group a simple work around was posted.  It
involved deleting a default file mask.

If you are not using CleanUp! just because of a single theme, you are
cutting off your nose to spite your face.

I no longer recommend the support group to anybody, but I bet somebody here
knows the work around to save the Luna theme.

Don