-=PCTechTalk=- Re: program for cookies

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 13:38:54 -0400

I really do love cleanUp! I've used it for years and years.
I figured at this point, I'd wait. XP seems to lose the Luna
theme with it.
I haven't backed my things up in a while - I need to do
hat  - and I don't want to run it until I've backed my stuff
up. So at this point, I figured I'd wait for the next
release.
Cris