-=PCTechTalk=- Re: printer question

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 11:32:13 -0400

;0

likes your disclaimer!  Nice to know my knowledge is "above" zero lolll...

I will try this again when I can go fetch my other printer from my other
place.  I do not recall what went wrong when I tried to hook it up before.
I "thought" it would be relatively easy do (especially with a knowledge
level above "0") ha! but it was not.

Thanks for the steps Don, I will try, try again and let you know how I make
out!
p.s.  I am a big fan of setting restore points also!

Christine