-=PCTechTalk=- Re: printer question

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 01:25:36 -0400

Cristy,
    It could be a bad driver, a driver setting (look through the printer's
options) or maybe the printer's roller needs cleaning.  Printers are such
finicky beasts and their issues are far from being as simple as the rest of
the system they support.  I haven't had a printer installed on my system for
well over 2 years.  I absolutely avoid them whenever possible.         lol

Peace,
Gman