-=PCTechTalk=- Re: pctechtalk mods

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 11:02:42 -0500

I'm afraid it will never go away.  It's just part  of the fun of the internet
<chuckle>
 Regards,

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
            ,,,,,,,,
           Õ¿Õ¬
 -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
                 Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
                          NRA Life Member
 -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
 "Success is the ability to go from failure to failure with no loss of
enthusiasm."

 -- Winston Churchill

   -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------

On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 00:58:43 -0500, Gman wrote:

|  Marc,
|  It's good to know that I'm not the only nut who saves everything.
|    lol
|
|  My archives go back to the beginning of the group when it was
|  hosted at OneList (which was eventually bought up by eGroups,
|  which then was snatched up by Yahoo and then subsequently
|  abandoned in favor of Freelists when Yahoo couldn't get their
|  servers working right).  But I have a large gaping hole during the
|  3 years I was stuck offline from 2003-2006.
|
|  By the way, that was an excellent post you made back then, Bob!
|   :) Too bad that junk is still around.
|
|  Peace,
|  Gman
|  http://www.bornagainamerican.org
|
|  "The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask"

| |