-=PCTechTalk=- Re: pctechtalk mods

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 20:35:48 -0500

I went looking for an email from him among a few I saved.  I couldn't find any
that I saved.   I suspect it has been two years since I heard from him....not
sure.
Going through the emails was kinda fun.  I dumped quite a few, but some bring
back memories.  You guys remember montezumabrand??  The guy that threatened us
with a virus attack?  <chuckle>

 Regards,

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
            ,,,,,,,,
           Õ¿Õ¬
 -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
                 Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
                          NRA Life Member
 -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
 Big Brother's ideas about what and how children should be taught are not
always
those of mom and dad. Americans differ on same-sex marriage and evolution, on
the importance of sports and the value of phonics, on the right to bear arms
and
the reverence due the Confederate flag. Some parents are committed secularists;
others are devout believers... Americans hold disparate opinions on everything
from the truth of the Bible to the meaning of the First Amendment... With
parents so often in boisterous disagreement, why should children be locked into
a one-size-fits-all, government-knows-best model of education? Nobody would
want
the government to run 90 percent of the nation's entertainment industry. Nobody
thinks that 90 percent of all housing should be owned by the state... Yet the
government's control of 90 percent of the nation's schools leaves most
Americans
strangely unconcerned... In a society founded on political and economic
liberty,
government schools should have no place... Education is too important to be
left
to the government.

 --  Jeff Jacoby

   -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 19:11:55 -0500, Gman wrote:

|  Well, I lost my own internet connection for 3  l o n g  years not
|  too long after he went NoMail, so I may have missed his return.  I
|  have not seen or heard anything from/about him since my return in
|  2006.  If you have a working email addy, I'd love for you to share
|  it with me.       :)
|
|  Peace,
|  Gman
|  http://www.bornagainamerican.org
|
|  "The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask"

| |
| |  Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
| |