-=PCTechTalk=- Re: networking?????

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:41:59 -0700 (PDT)

I did some research for you - this looks like a good place to start - really
lyn it is easyly done

http://www.pcguidebook.com/homenetwork.asp

  Bob

Lyn Scott <conrod@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  He , he, he,......... this is going to be uphill all the way methinks! I
have a new pc that I have to sort out............... I have that box thing
for broadband that has to be put together and connected, then I have to
transfer stuff from one to the other and then there's this router
doodad......... there's only a fine line between genius and
madness................ guess which one I'm heading for!
Guess there's always the trip to the tech and very nonchalantly say " Can
you come and do this for me?....... I just haven't got the time!!!
Lyn