-=PCTechTalk=- Re: need help

  • From: "Donna" <lonerangr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:33:18 -0800

Thanks for info..i appreciate it..Donna
Love is a gift from heart to heart!
----- Original Message -----
From: "John W." <skeets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 10:15 AM
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: need help

Donna, (1) left click on the file to highlight it (2) hold down the shift
key (3) right click on the file while still holding down the shift key (4)
the menu that will come up will have several options but click on the one
that says "open with" (5) a box will come up with all the different programs
listed. Scroll down until you find the program you want to open the file
with. (6) Click on that program to highlight it then put a check mark in the
box that says "always open with this program" (7) Click OK to close the box
and that should do it.

John