-=PCTechTalk=- Re: need help...

  • From: "Sir Troth" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:42:41 -0500

Sure can. That's what I used to do. Only problem is that if you listen to a lot
of radio shows you will be running through a lot of CD's very quickly. Unlike
music CDs, when you're done listening to the radio shows there's usually no
more need for the CD and you dump it. Unless your player plays CD-RW media,
which most stock car CD players do not. I listened a lot in my car.
Another drawback... an audio CD can hold about 74 minutes of audio... but you
can get a lot more audio than that on even the smallest 128MB MP3 player.

But, yes... you can do that as well... just make audio CD's.

---Troth