-=PCTechTalk=- Re: laptop reformat

  • From: Jim <n1jmm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 15:35:47 -0400

Some laptops have a SPECIAL proceedure to go through to get the drivers
installed so the devices are visable. My IBM was such a pain. Even IBM's web
site on how to do it was wrong. Had to call tech support to get the proper
sequence to install drivers,
what a pain. However if this is the case (s)he will need drivers on floppies to
load onto the harddrive and configure before being able to access the cdrom.

-Jim-