-=PCTechTalk=- Re: laptop reformat

  • From: "nightsneak" <nightsneak@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 12:27:06 -0400

Well cripes...

I finally got into setup by pressing ctrl-alt-enter, then F2, but it shows
the CdRom as the first boot device. When I try to start, it only loads the
CDROM drivers, then sits there at the C prompt. I can't find what drive that
it thinks it is to access the windows CD. C is hard drive, and the only
thing on there is the bootdisk suzanne suggested. A and B are the floppies
(not installed), D is the virtual drive it made, and all other letters are
invalid drives.

How the heck can I get it to see the CD?

I am going to try making the boot and OS CD all on one, maybe it will like
that.....

nightsneak